Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

Lake Fun Continued...

Robby sent me some more photos from last weekend.  We had to pay our respects to Macho Man Randy Savage.  I've mentioned his impact on our childhoods.

We spent most of Sunday night in the garage playing corn hole and other such nonsense.
Tim, Jamie and I reclined on the hot dog, which is what all of the kids ride while being dragged behind the boat.  It was quite comfy.  We didn't actually ever use it on the lake.  It is too similar to the banana float that holds all of those poor kids that get attacked by the giant shark in Jaws 2 or 3.  No thank you.

 This was my fun idea.  
Tim makes a great monkey face.
 Tim started the internet sensation known as "planking."
 That is so passe.  He then introduced "owling."  That is the next big thing on youtube.  You have to perch and balance like an owl.  He may have totally made this up now that I'm thinking lucidly.  I love owls, so we did it up.

A special thank you to Tim for allowing me to wear his fedora all night.  I was pretending to be Nicole Ritchie or Samantha Ronson.  Remember her?  She's that chick that was Lindsay Lohan's lady back when Lindsay Lohan thought she was a lesbian.  

No comments: