Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

19 Weeks and a Houseguest

This week marks our 19th week of gestation.  That makes me sound like a gerbil.  Thanks to my BFF Jamie, I have lots of maternity gear to wear.  I am still wearing lots of my regular clothes, with rubber bands holding my pants' buttons closed.  Her maternity pants are wonderful.  Those panels!  Why have I not been wearing jeans like that my entire life?  
In other baby news, I felt my first flutters on Monday.  Since then, my peanut has been very active.  I can feel shim a lot now.  It is surreal.  I just want to walk down the street and scream at strangers,
"I can grow people!"
We find out next week whether shim is a boy or girl, so the countdown is on.  Trinity won't talk names until we know, which has been making me crazy pants.  I have my names for sure, but he has to agree...


We have had an interesting houseguest this week in the form of a huge cat.
Finn often sits in his planter and howls.  

You don't get to be a 18 pound feline without a healthy appetite.  In the mornings I turn around to this as I fix my breakfast.

Big Boy Puss awaits his morning milk.
What a life.

My family has become a traveling band of Disney freaks.  I've been loving the updates, as Caroline is having the time of her life.  My sister sent this picture of my parents, Chipper and Li'l C at the Hoop-dee-do Revue.


I nearly wet myself.  My parents took us to this dinner show when we were kids, and Bob loves nostalgic events.  He clearly booked the tickets, as I can tell from their table's proximity to the stage.  That's how Bob rolls.  He doesn't half ass our experiences.  He goes all out.  The faces here are priceless.

My mother may murder me for this, but...


I love this.
Pure joy from The Grand Floridian!!!!

No comments: