I am totally exhausted after spending Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with 5th graders at camp. This is our big outdoor education program, and the weather was absolutely phenomenal during this trip.
The kids had a fabulous time doing things they would not normally experience, like canoeing, rock climbing and archery.
I followed behind, loaded up canoes, harnessed kids into safety gear, and watched them truly loving every minute.
I realized on the trip that I had not told most of the 5th graders that I was pregnant. They had no idea. I'm not sure how that's possible, particularly how I look and feel these days-
My photographer this week was a 10 year old girl from my cabin who was far more enthusiastic about taking my picture than my husband.
The countdown is on until I know what is cooking in there! I can't wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment