My mother unloaded a bunch of things on me this past weekend. She has cleaned out my bedroom closet and is planning on putting a crib in there for le bebe.
One of the random things she unearthed was my ancient Canon Elph camera that weighs a ton. It's amazing how much technology has changed in the past 8 years.
I managed to download the pictures that were left on that camera card to my computer.
As I rubbed overpriced stretch mark cream all over my abdomen, I started to look through these pictures and think how much life really have changed in the last several years. Most of these pictures are celebrations from around 2005-2006.
Enjoy-
We start with Court's birthday. I believe this is 25. She will be 32 in May-
Nice t-shirt, nerd.
Sisters at Kirby's summer 2005 bachelorette soiree.
Cinda and Lisa.
Cinda now has twins.
My sorority sister, Christy, at her Chicago bachelorette party in 2005.
Geez, I liked that khaki blazer.
The irony is I wore it to the OB this week.
Delta Gammas at her wedding in Chicago that summer.
Nicole, Angel and Lynn.
Sidenote: Angel is an actress in Los Angeles now. She will be on the show Devious Maids which I believe starts this fall. I'll be able to say I knew her way back when at IU-
Allison's 30th birthday
Courtney will never live down breaking out the hot rollers that night. I got really toasted and may have thrown my purse in the street.
Ah, 26 was awesomesauce.
This is my favorite picture of me and Jamie at the lake
Nic's brother wore a baby blue tuxedo to her wedding rehearsal in 2006. I thought he was really funny.
College besties
Meg delivered flowers as a bridesmaid in Nicole's wedding with me 6 years ago. Now she delivers babies. Dr. Megan is pretty fabulous.
I went solo to Conine's wedding in 2006 or 2007.
Mom and Katie dropped me off at the venue in Nashville and I was terribly self conscious about being alone. Girl didn't have a boyfriend. I remember thinking I was pitiful. Thinking I was pitiful was pitiful, as I remember now. Break ups and singledom brought me to Sweet T. Thank you, Lord.
She was the sweetest and tiniest little bride.
Lastly, Kate and I used to rock many a weekend in the Windy City. Here we were stuffing ourselves in Ethel's Chocolate Lounge.

No comments:
Post a Comment