This week is my Spring Break. Many of my friends headed to warmer locales like Florida and The Cayman Islands, but my week is filled with exciting things like 10 minute OB appointments, yoga classes and what seems like constant snacking.
My mom went with me this week to the doctor. She took my 16 week "bump" picture. Courtney is growing tired of my bump updates, as she claims she can't see anything. I'm doing it for posterity, people. I know there isn't a lot to see. I'm sure that before I know it I will look like Jessica Simpson. For now I'll settle for slightly tighter pants.
The weather has been nice here, so I have spent a little time outdoors, by myself.
Today I went to yoga and then to Goose the Market, one of my favorite spots for lunch. I got my favorite sandwich and a giant cookie and went to the Lilly Gardens at the IMA.
I enjoyed a picnic for one.
I have been doing some shopping too. I'm not buying clothes for obvious reasons. I have launched myself full scale into overpriced beauty products. I have a beachy theme going on, minus the stretch mark creme. That stuff makes me feel so pretty, let me tell you. I am slathering myself up nightly. That crap is expensive. It also smells funky. The other purchases smell great.
I did set up a photo shoot of beauty products in my bathroom. I am really busy. I recommend all of this goo, if you're in the market to buy some goodies.


No comments:
Post a Comment