Betsy

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Meg's House

I loved my Saturday night visit with Nic and Meg.  Babies were out in full effect.  My two pals birthed both of their children on similar timelines.  Madilyn(who wasn't interested in being pictured) and Molly are just two months apart.  They are 3 1/2.  Caroline and Nolan are only a week apart, and were both born in January. 
I got a baby fix.  They smell so good, until they don't.  

Husband and I went to Bazbeaux to eat pizza outside after church on Sunday.  
We also went shopping for some maternity gear.
Here's his face after I told him that's where we were going.


 I've been having some serious hip issues for the past couple of days, just on my left side.  I've been told this is normal, but at 18 weeks, I'm a little flipped that it is happening so early.
I found a great prenatal yoga class via YogaVibes.com and did that in my own private studio. 

That baseball bat offers me some serious protection against being burgled. 

My private session included another attendee, minus the pregnant belly but equally as irritable. 

She watched my every move with great interest.  I know she mocks me in her walnut sized brain.

Sunday night I was forced to take up pole dancing to try and combat my hip pain that was keeping me awake.  

I give you one of two pillars at the front entrance of my home.
I loathe these.  I refer to them as poles, not pillars.
They look out of place, and I think them  a shameful attempt to look stately.
This isn't Tara, people.  

I ate my snarky criticism on Sunday night at 2 a.m. as I swung around this pole, clinging to it, stretching back in a chair position, bending my legs, twisting and engaging in lots of nonsense to try to release my hip.  
This pole might actually offer some stretching/ballet barre style relief over the next few months.
Thank God Trinity was asleep-

No comments: