I'm just now getting around to blogging some pictures from the wonderful weekend of Robby and Meg's nuptials.
Bunny G was all of 2 weeks old.
I wasn't nervous about that at all!
She attended the rehearsal dinner where BFF Megan served as babysitter extraordinaire!
All of these photos are by the wonderfully talented Kurtis and Jennifer Bowersock.
Google those peeps.
They'll knock your socks off.
I can't believe how much my girl has grown!
Here she is arriving with me and Mom.
I love this one.
If only it didn't showcase my gnarly chewed up fingernails.
One would think I would have kicked that habit after like 33 years of chewing.
Amazingly, I still have teeth!
Baby Girl's gams don't look like that any longer.
They have rolls these days.
Gari and Joe were gaga over G.
They are known as Nana and Poppy.
They claim Genevieve as their 4th grand baby, even though technically she is not.
They fawn regularly over Caroline, Nolan, Grace and Ava.
You know Nolan.
Most awesome toddler ever.
He told me that we were going straight to Target when we played with a PlayMobile van.
A special thank you to Teri for allowing me to borrow a dress that fit.
I love that with that gold button I kind of look like I work for US Airways.
Here's a photo that could have made Jane's 2012 Christmas card spot had I brought my child to the wedding.
I refused.
In my opinion, babies got no bizness at a wedding.
Oh, you can say that it's a family event and babies should be included, yada yada yada.
I disagree.
There's nothing worse than a screaming baby when a couple is having the most important moment of their lives.
That's why I threatened to shank anyone who dared to bring a child to my nuptials.
Who is that gigantic bridesmaid on the left?
Good God, it's me.
Put the 6 footer next to Lindsay, who is all of like 5 feet.
I also wore 2 1/2" heels.
That was a good idea.
So I was almost as tall as the groom.
I am like a model.
We'll go with that.
Barf.
The announcement of the bridal party.
This is Conor.
He's in a band in San Francisco and he works for Apple.
So basically my dad was mesmerized by him.
He was awesome.
We joked that we were paired together because we each have sh**-eating grins and laugh all of the time.
What?
You're breastfeeding?
Well, that isn't obvious at all, as your chesticles are stuffed into a bridesmaid's dress that is already 3 sizes bigger to accommodate your chest circumference.
Not obvious at all!
I love this of the womenfolk of the fam.
Meghan is the shortest at 5'8", but she isn't genetically connected to us!
Caroline is doomed!
We enjoyed a good photo booth at the wedding.
The sad thing is that there was no alcohol involved here.
I wasn't boozing, I just naturally come up with these antics.
This was my Bozo crossed with the creepy soldiers from the Wizard of Oz.
Those guys terrified me when I was a child, but there were a tad less terrifying than those horrible flying monkeys.
Hey husband, see if you can look like a member of a Latino street gang.
His weapon of choice is a sword, not a gat.
That's gangster for gun.
The British Bobby attacks the soldier guarding Buckingham Palace.
If you ever try to mess with those guys, you can't get them to laugh.
I've tried.
Numerous times.
Unsuccessfully.
Typical American tourist, I am!
I'm not sure what is happening here.
It was a fabulous weekend.













No comments:
Post a Comment