Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 14, 2013

9 Months

Hello, people.
It is that time of the month again.
Not that one.
The 14th day of the month, which means Genevieve is one month older.

She was fairly cooperative this morning for her monthly photo shoot.
I think I must have shrunk Fancy Nancy in the dryer.
Except she has never been washed!
It is clear we have a large child on our hands.


Who me?
Yes you!

Wave it out!


Enough with that damn flash, mother.


I shan't speak that way again.


I will just attack Nancy, as I have a propensity to do.


If that doll lasts through the year, it will be miraculous.

We went to the well baby visit this morning and I was most embarrassed by G's outburst.
She was no lady.
She screamed from the time the nurse came in until the doctor left us about 45 minutes later.
There was red faced catterwalling, back arching and hugely theatrical displays of displeasure.

And that was before she got a vaccination.
Yikes.
Her doctor assured me that this was the age that visiting the old doctor gets hairy.
Unfortunately, not even an apple a day will keep us from attending these checkups.

I pray for fairer weather next time.

G's stats:
29 " long, 95th percentile
22 lbs 3 oz, 95th percentile
don't remember head circumference, but 95th percentile

It's a shame she's so puny.

We have one happy and healthy girl, as long as we're not a the doctor's office.

No comments: