Betsy

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Couple of High School Graduates

We went to celebrate my twin cousins' high school graduation on Saturday afternoon.
Their house and yard were party ready.
Scott is going to Purdue and John will attend Ball State in the fall. They had these cute boxes to collect some checks and goodies.



In typical Betsy fashion, I brought the cake pops.


I love the above picture with their dad, my Uncle Kent.
This is really how I always think of them.

Here's the whole crew, with the graduates front and center.


Look at them, all young and fresh faced, surrounded by all of those old farts.

Scott and his girlfriend Rachel gave Genevieve the attention she demanded.


Aunt Cindi was numero uno at entertaining our lady.  She had toys at the ready.

G was enjoying herself tremendously, despite this look of consternation.


This one is a bit more pleasant.


It was a beautiful party!

No comments: