Betsy

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 17, 2013

My Birthday and Father's Day

We had a small fiesta on Saturday to celebrate my 34th birthday.  I enjoyed the Mexican theme.
We had margaritas, tacos and every kind of Mexican beer we could find.  
I decided to forgo the pinata, for the good of all.
We had a beautiful night to party.


I fall in love with our screened in porch more each time we use it.  It is perfect for summer evenings.


Meghan and Robby had a few Coronas.



Ryan, Megan and Mandy were in the sauce too.


Jenny, Whitney and I chillaxed on the couch.


Trinity was sure to capture Ryan getting more ice for his drink when I asked him to take a picture of me and Mandy.
He is so clever.


Mandy and I consider ourselves little changed over the past 20+years.
She can still kick my a** in any sport, be the life of any party, and make me laugh until I cry.



Genevieve spent the night with my parents, so we went to pick her up on Sunday.  We had a joint birthday/Father's Day hootenanny. 
There was cake and card consumption.



Dad liked his new griddle and thanked the Lord that he produced 3 such perfect children, two of which were present that day.
We have enriched his life so much, you see.


We called Papi to wish him a happy day too.  We'll celebrate with Abby and Papi this weekend.

Trinity's parents sent some photos of Sweet T.


I see a bit of Genevieve in this one.  
Boy, is he rompin' that umbrella ducky romper.

I love this one.
Trinity has adopted this pose that his dad perfected back in 1976.


Trinity with his dad and his grandfather.





No comments: