Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Events


I haven't updated this little blog for a long while, so I'll start with last weekend.  Genevieve seemed unenthused about her plethora of toys, so I decided to play dress up with her in my closet.
Who knew that boxes and bags could be so fun?
Oh, I did.
That's why I enjoy shopping.
She was quite content wearing my white feather fascinator.


I wore it for my raucous bachelorette party in Louisville.

I'm wearing a dress here, I promise.
That looks risqué.
I had no thoughts when I donned that little feathery head piece that 3 short years later I would have a blue eyed nugget wearing it in my closet for playtime.
No, I was thinking mostly about vodka that night.

I also went to have my nails done, courtesy of sister and her fam for my birthday.
I had a pedicure, since we all know I still gnaw my fingernails off like some sort of crack addict.


The nail salon was filled with Genevieve's nursery lights.

Abby and Papi came to visit, so we had to gear up.
Abby requires 3 things on her visits:
International House of Delight Coldstone Creamery coffee creamer (she's made me a fan as well),
bananas,
and
Simply Apple juice.
Don't try to fake her out.  She needs these exact things to be content in the morning.

Genevieve kept them in the cart at Meijer.
Rather, she continuously tried to toss them from our cart.



We celebrated Papi's birthday by grilling out and having margaritas and cake.

*G not pictured since this was taken at like 7:15 p.m, and you know she's out by like 6:45 for the night*

Once Abby had her juice, coffee and banana, she was ready and willing to feed our ladybug.


Happy Birthday to sweet Papi!

No comments: