I finished my final day with students on Thursday. I helped out with Kindergarten field day. Goodness how I love those little ones!
This truck of heaven pulled up in front of our school on our final teacher work day.
Our fearless leader parked herself in the Petunia truck. I was jealous. I let her know.
Betsy: "Hey, I want in there. Why do you get to be in there?"
Whitney:"Oh, because I'm the principal."
Well played, lady.
I was giddy!
I then went to retrieve Genevieve at school.
She was riding in her little surrey with her pals.
That little surrey is hilarious. I just jump up and down and clap when I go to pick her up and they are in that thing.
She wore her new fluffy diaper cover from Shelli.
On Saturday we ate lunch at City BBQ.
G decided she wasn't keen on her peaches.
Like father, like daughter.
I organized some clothes to go to the attic.
Yes, that bin says 6-12 months.
She is almost 9 months, and has outgrown all of that stuff.
T and G took some shameless selfies this morning.
I found these on my phone later.
Trinity looks all klassy with his shirt off and with G wearing a bib like an accessory.
We met Tim, Jamie and family for tacos and zoo time.
Charlotte kept our lady entertained.
She even let her pull her hair.
That's friendship.
Yep.
That's my mouth breathing baby.
Tim juggled all 3 children. It looks like Liam is delivering a mean right hook to G's nose.
He's not.
What?
Zoo time?
Not sure about this shark petting ridiculousness.
There's a lime colored mother coyote and her baby in the dolphin pavilion.
I swear one day I will get a photo with my baby smiling and not with her mouth agape.
Patsy...do you see an orb????
We had a fabulous day.
Now I have 8 weeks to kick it with Baby G.














No comments:
Post a Comment