Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 21, 2013

10 Months

I'm a week late on this post, but we have been in Florida.  We drove straight through on the way back and we are all feeling a little zapped.  I gave Genevieve a bath and completed this photo session this morning.  She's now 10 months, 1 week but better late than never.  
On Father's Day our little lady starting crawling and things haven't been the same since.  She had an ear infection right before we left on vacation and I spent a lovely three days with her crawling behind me, crying and saying "Momma" repeatedly.  I might have scratched out my own eyeballs, but I lacked the fingernails to do so.

This was our most difficult photo session yet.  A rocking chair and a crawler do not mix.
I also grabbed the mouse instead of Fancy Nancy.  
  You get the picture.
23 lbs of precious uncooperativeness.



An over the shoulder glance.
So hip.


I reached out just in time before this became a royal 2 foot face plant on the hardwood floor.


Crawling foiled!
Dang!





No comments: