We filled our days with fun activities.
We took C&G to the book store for story hour.
G was all about the books.
She pulled them off the bottom shelves, as if they weren't in order or something!
I kinda spy some waves in that hair.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will start to curl.
We listened to information about sea turtles.
Caroline was a very good listener.
Like her Aunt Bee, she is a rule follower to the nth degree!
They were offering an art class immediately after story hour, so Caroline put her collaging skills to the test. She didn't quit believe me when I told her Mod Podge dried completely clear.
I was all like "hello? I'll show you some crazy photo boxes I made back in 1996. Mod Podge dries clear, lady!"
She caved and smeared it over the top of her sea animals.
That was after the art teacher backed up my claim.
G hung out with the shop dog, Rhodie.
She may have put one of his toys in her mouth.
Mom shot some sweet pictures of the cousins.
G loves a Sophie!
We walked around the town square and I represented Indy with my 317.
We dolled up our little lady and took her out for sushi.
They seated us in a corner with a bench and tons of pillows. The high chair was a total hot mess so we wedged G in the corner and Robby and I bookended our knees to form a barrier.
She played happily during our wonderful meal with Robby and Meghan. Note the formula bottle next to the sake. I put this picture on Instagram and my friend Lauren said it looked like G photobombed Rob and Meghan.
I agree.
Hilarious!
We watched a few minutes of the production on the square after dinner.
We were sure to tell G that sushi and the theatre make quite the elegant evening out on the town.
They had a Farmer's Market on Thursday and I tried a lavender cupcake. I was uncertain, but was enchanted by this little bird on top in edible paint.
It was delicious!
YaYa and Bob took G to breakfast solo one morning.
C and G spent a lot of time in the back courtyard with the garden hose. My baby is looking super classy in her diaper.
The bow makes it slightly less trashy, I think.
On our final day my gracious family agreed to take Lady G out with them to dinner so T and I could celebrate an early anniversary dinner.
Genevieve decided she was in love with Uncle Chip's beard.
My mom was determined to get a frame-worthy picture for Abby and Papi.
They had gotten Genevieve this darling pink beach chair for our trip.
Mission accomplished!
















No comments:
Post a Comment