Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Early Anniversary Dinner

While we were gone, our other baby was well cared for.  G's fabulous babysitter, Ashleigh, agreed to switch species for the week and love on Miss Kashmir.
She started her first visit by sending us a selfie.


Then she got all fancy about mid week and brought her sister to help with the pictures.


Her attempt at cat bearding.
Valiant effort, Miss Ashleigh.


The best part is I have never mentioned cat bearding to her.  Great minds think alike!
Seriously, that is adorable.

On our final night on vacation, Trinity and I visited Caliza Restaurant in Alys Beach.
It was super swanky.
I insisted that he call me Khaleesi while we were there, as I have finished the entire 3 seasons of Game of Thrones in 2 weeks on HBO Go.
Don't judge.

The restaurant overlooks the pool.
We had a beautiful evening together.
Trinity enjoyed a whiskey beverage called The Honey Badger.  This made the night even better.



There was a terrace overlooking the pool and T shot this selfie as we descended the stairs.



I do love that man of mine.

3 years ago, on July 24, 2010, we said "I do."


We signed the license to make it legit.


And then we laughed the rest of the night.


I will give my unsolicited marriage advice.
For us, the key to happiness is laughter.
We laugh constantly.
I did that on my own during the 28 years before I met Sweet T.  Now we laugh together.

And we created our very own little laughing lady-

2 comments:

Miss C said...

Seriously, Betsy, baby laughing videos are so much cuter than cat videos on youtube. Cute footage of Lady G!

Erica

Professor Dare said...

You can't help but laugh with her!! I so look forward to your posts. You really should write a book.

Mary Jo