Our week was full of kissin' cousins.
Caroline was very attentive to Genevieve.
We swam a lot at the pool that was just across the street from our house.
Genevieve loved it, despite her expression here.
Sometimes I'm just so amazed at how strong genetics are.
That is such a me face.
G's float from Abby and Papi allowed her to lounge in the pool under some shade.
This might be my favorite of the trip.
We discovered that G understood cause and effect.
Once Caroline jumped in and splashed her once, she started to close her eyes when she saw Caroline running to jump in.
Smart baby, I say!
She spent a lot of quality time touching Bob's stache.
We went to yoga, which was fabulous.
I hosted my own private session on the lawn.
No one joined me.
I laugh at my solitude!
We went to La Cocina for Mexican food.
G was very good through dinner, thanks to entertainment by Uncle Chip.










No comments:
Post a Comment