We just returned from a magical week in Rosemary Beach, Florida.
We went with my side of the family, which included my parents, sister Katie with husband Chip and cousin Caroline, and Robeghan.
All cats and dogs were left at home. 3 carloads from Indiana and one from Tennessee traversed South to meet up at a most lovely home.
We stayed at Birdie's Nest Cottage in Rosemary Beach.
It's worth a Google.
It was beautiful and worked for all of our napping, snacking and Cards against Humanity needs.
I will break this down into a few posts since I took lots of pictures.
Sister Katie created this at the beginning of our trip, from a photo taken at the swanky Drury Inn and Suites.
I say they just stick with the Inn part.
Suites is a stretch.
We strolled once we arrived at our house and parked the car. I loved all of the gas lanterns and courtyards.
While Katie and Chip got settled, we took Caroline for a snow cone because I am an awesome aunt.
They only took cash.
We had $3.
A small snow cone runs you $4.
That was awkward.
A lovely fellow vacationer floated me a dollar so that the ice wasn't the only thing to melt down.
Charity exists, my friends.
Caroline skipped away with watermelon, the only flavor I won't eat.
Drat!
The first night we went to La Crema Tapas and Chocolate.
Screw the tapas part.
I was all over some chocolate.
Actually, it was all over me and my shorts.
I had champagne and dark chocolate fondue.
T has to support his school as you can see.
This didn't jive with my photo envisioning.
I was sure to let him know.
On Day two we rocked the beach.
Baby girl didn't like the beach, sand or waves.
She's actually flipping out here.
Fussy baby + Polish thighs= Reality
Caroline and Trinity swam and dug their way to China.
YaYa kept G out of the sand.







No comments:
Post a Comment