Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas Wishes

It's not quite Halloween, but as I have done for the last 31 years, I makes my Christmas list early. I want to give everyone ample time to make me happy. Now my favorite Christmas tradition is attending mass on Christmas Eve, with the church lit ever so beautifully. Yes, Jesus is the reason for the season. I know that. I just enjoy the presents that go along with sweet Jesus. So let the list begin, mainly for these peeps:



Dear pretty lady,

You buy the good gifts, always have, always will. Plus you love me. Look at that adoring face. She's looking at me, possibly my father. I'm not sure who-

Hello handsome husband.
Our first Christmas as a married couple should be celebrated with lots of fun gifts.

Lastly, good ole dad, aka Big Bopper or iBob
He is truly Father Christmas. Santa has nothing on this guy. Good presents of the past: family trip to London, circa 1991, Macbook computers for all, circa 2008.

Item #1
I hesitate on this one. I like to turn the pages of a book, but I hear this is a life altering gadget.



Item #2
Michael Kors perfume via Nordstrom.com

Item #3
Philosophy bath and shower gels. I love this stuff, any scent. I always have some kind in the shower. It makes my showers a scentsational experience. via nordstrom.com or sephora.com

Item #4
A fancy smancy yoga mat. I like this scalloped/wavy one. Jade mats are the best. via jadeyoga.com

Item #5
I think I could just skip around and pretend like I'm Mary Tyler Moore in this. I already do that regularly, though. I love this coat. I must try it on in the store soon. I worry I might look like a gingerbread house in this. via anthropologie.com

Item #6
The North Face coat in black. I have tried this on. Size medium, nordstrom.com

Lastly, my favorite that I have been lusting after for a while.

Michael Kors rose gold watch. T isn't hip to this. He doesn't like the manly oversized watch style on a woman. I reminded him that I am the size of a man. He disagreed. I know this because he said, "I disagree." Nordstrom.com for this puppy too.

That's all for now!

No comments: