Guess who's been taking Christmas notes from my blog?
My mutha!

I forgot to add a few more items to my list of wants. The one below will most likely be purchased by my husband, who loves Patagonia. He says The North Face is overdone, overexposed, and he's over it. He is a loyal Patagonia lover, as his 15 year old pull over that he still wears would prove. I would love this jacket in the oatmeal. I'd probably need a large in this one. I like to think that's because the Chileans are a small people.

Oooooh...I love this stuff. It's actually made right here in Indy. My pilates/yoga studio sells it, and they keep a sample on the counter. I have no qualms about applying it like EVERY time I got to class. I get a whiff every time I do a downward dog. This has been happening for like a year. I should really buy it. I think I'll let someone else do it, though.
http://shop.ambreblends.com

Lastly, I love a good pair of flats. I can't get the picture to load, but I love the
Cambria Tartan flight in the black multi color at coach.com
That's all for today!

1 comment:
Oh, you are one smart cookie. The more pictures of your mutha on the blog, the more presents come rolling in.
Post a Comment