Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

Never Fear...Window Man is here!

No more saran wrapping my windows! Window Man is coming to rescue us from draftiness, snow and rain. I am beyond excited. I like the cheesy marketing ploy that presents my window installer as a super hero. This means that we are staying in our dollhouse longer, but I get to do some of the things I've always wanted to do to my precious little house. Window Man is scheduled to fly in and save us in about 4 short weeks. Pictures to follow! Windows might replace perfume, Patagonia and Michael Kors this Christmas. I jest!

1 comment:

meezo said...

window man will be worth it once it hits below zero...michael kors can wait until spring. i can hardly wait to hear if window man shows up in tights and a cape. please take pics. i love a guy in tights and it's so rare these days.