Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Safety First

Sweet T accomplished one of his personal goals yesterday by passing his exam to be a Certified Safety Professional (CSP). He works as a safety engineer, but this extra certification means a lot in that field, according to him. Now he can sign his name with the initials C.S.P behind it, and can do cool things like testify in trials and stuff since he is an safety "expert." I told him I've been signing my professional stuff with the initials P.E. after my name for years, standing for Primo Educator. That's not actually true. I am proud of him, though because this took a lot of preparation. His company sent him to Chicago for a prep course for the test that lasted 3 days. The test took about 6 hours. He claimed the whole process "was not fun."

We went out after church to have a celebratory lunch.
I followed this suave fellow to The Weber Grill.

Brisket and fries= totally not safe for his heart/cholesterol!
I posed with some statue that I think was Mr. Weber. No C.S.P behind his name.

No comments: