Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Robby is Stronger

I am such a huge fan of Glee. I think Sue Sylvester is such a great character, and I love her custom made Adidas tracksuits. A couple of months ago my friend Tim told me that one of his friends said that my brother Robby looked like Artie from Glee. Now first I was a tad offended. Artie is dorky, and has a big snoz. Wait a sec, Rob is dorky and has a big snoz. We both share these traits. T and I now watch every episode referring to Artie as Robby. One of my favorite Robby performances was last week, particularly the part where he intensely stares at the camera as he pumps 5lb dumbbells.

I'm actually trying to convince Rob and his gal pal, Meghan, to go as Artie and Rachel Barry for Halloween. I think they have the look, no?





No comments: