Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Flippin' Out

The landscaper and his crew arrived yesterday and cleaned up my bidness!
I am thrilled that I am no longer the weeded eyesore of the neighborhood.


They removed some sad little bushes and trimmed the others. They totally took those bushes down to the nubs. It was like my bushes got a brazilian bikini wax.
Serious grooming.
I laughed at my own snide remark as I took this picture.
I had the giggles today.
I had to stifle my overwhelming urge to laugh during pilates as I kept repeating the words
"breakdance fighting"
over and over in my head.
I'm weird.

I've been watching a lot of HGTV and Bravo lately.
This evening I discovered a show called Flippin' Out.
It stars a designer named Jeff and he is sassy with a capital S. I had seen previews and decided to try it out because I have little else to do and the clips featured a Himalayan cat.
I love those stupid creatures.

We watched an episode tonight and I loved it.
The cat is just in the background, but reminds me so much of Kashmir. I paused my DVR and took some action shots.
Sleeping between Jeff and his colleague, who I think is only employed by him because he looks like that kid from Transformers.
Resting in the sink
Drinking from the faucet.
His name is Monkey and his antics are only slightly upstaged by Zoilla, the housekeeper.

Monkey got me thinking about my original favorite TV Himalayan. In the early 90s I loved a show called Caroline in the City starring Lea Thompson. She was a cartoonist and lived with her cat, Salty. I don't think there ever has been nor will there ever be a greater name for a cat.

Tonight I got my kitty fix with Monkey and Salty.






No comments: