We spent our weekend visiting sister Katie and her family at their Tennessee abode.
Robby bought a Kenny Chesney hat at the local Walmart that was super for blocking out harmful UV rays.
Craig made us Pimm drinks which he claims are like European and super hip or something.
Fancy.
I was unfamiliar with this beverage and he scoffed at me, asking me "don't you read InStyle?"
That's why I love Craig.
Meghan, 1/2 of the infamous Robeghan
Craig, the Pimm Pimp and his son
More Lee
Lee and his sister Callie
This was the scene in the evening.
That is my husband and my brother in law sharing a bed.

Mom and Dad brought Katie a cake to celebrate her status as a newly certified owner/operator of McDonalds.
More value meals, please.

T perfected his front flip, exactly one month before his 35th birthday.
He brought back the flip.
I was proud.
Joey with his son Luke.
Rob, other 1/2 of Robeghan.

No comments:
Post a Comment