Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cheers!

Today was our actual anniversary. We went to a low key dinner.
I proposed a toast to my husband, joyfully exclaiming over a year of happiness.
He took this photo-
upon reflection I quickly changed my toast to
"Cheers to getting more food on the table than in my mouth."
Congratulations, Trinity.
You're married to a unique Peanuts character combination of Peppermint Patty (Round face)
and Pig Pen (self-explanatory.)
We had anniversary cake. We didn't have to freeze the top layer. Our wedding cake bakers are brilliant and just make you a fresh cake on your anniversary. This saved us from rotten peony poisoning.

T left me on Saturday night to go camping with some friends. That meant that we spent Friday evening at Dick's looking at overpriced freeze-dried astronaut food as back up nourishment in case his compass went bust and he was mauled by a bobcat.
Dick's also sells cat tents.
Look at that beauty.
I tried to buy it for Kashmir.
The salespeople claimed it was for display only.
What a shame. It would make a perfect cat tent. I think it would also work for small canine breeds such as Chihuahuas or also as shelter for rabbits or guinea pigs.
I spent Saturday reading Vogue, watching TV and working on some school stuff. I made my own chai latte in my favorite coffee cup. This was a gift from my friend Karen. It makes me laugh hysterically. That is a photo of me and Marinda in tutus, but my head is slightly lopped off due to some poor photo cropping.


1 comment:

meezo said...

Happy Anniversary!