Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hats for My Cat

I received an email from one of my favorite blogs today that  was quite fitting for me, or rather for Kashmir.   I love The Glitter Guide, which often features fashion, recipes and DIY projects that I seldom do myself.
Today they featured Christmas gifts for pets, available from Etsy.  All of these images are from Etsy, which you can access by typing in the magic words, "cat hats."  This one caught my eye-

This talented lady hand knits kitty cat hats.  She uses her own full grown cats as models, so the hats are standard sized.  You can "convo" her if you need the size adapted to your cat's melon head or pea head.  I would actually order this, but it is marked SOLD.  
BOO HISS.
 I am partial to antlers because  
my mother used to put antler ears on our English Setter, Mrs. Hudson.  
There are many varieties of cat hats, all for your catting needs.
If your cat is Chinese-


or Mexican

you're all set.

Perhaps you want to imitate Puss in Boots,


or pretend your cat came over on The Mayflower,


these options are available.
They have an elastic chin strap to keep them in place.  Your cat will appreciate that.

Maybe your cat is a pimp.


In that case he also gets a gold necklace.

Kashmir has such a sweet little Clara Bow mouth, I think she would be best outfitted in a delicate cloche-

or maybe this one-

this looks like what Igor, Frankenstein's trusty sidekick wears.
 




LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

No comments: