My dear friend Shelli suggested that I make a wish list of my requests for Christmas this year.
If you insist, I will.
I want to preface this list by saying I know Christmas is about love and Jesus. I do love Jesus.
I am also a bit materialistic.
There, I said it.
As if you didn't already know.
I'm excited to report that I figured out how to link to websites. This is high tech for me. You can click below to purchase for me, or more likely for yourself based on my great ideas.
Let's start with TB, short for Tory Burch, not Tuberculosis.
If you insist, I will.
I want to preface this list by saying I know Christmas is about love and Jesus. I do love Jesus.
I am also a bit materialistic.
There, I said it.
As if you didn't already know.
I'm excited to report that I figured out how to link to websites. This is high tech for me. You can click below to purchase for me, or more likely for yourself based on my great ideas.
Let's start with TB, short for Tory Burch, not Tuberculosis.
I love animal prints.
Tory Burch Leopard Shoes
These new Revas are fabulous in a peacock color. My husband and/or mother will probably put the kibosh on this one, lest my collection starts to look like the rainbow assortment of Sam & Libbys that I had as a 7th grader.
Tory peacock shoes
These glitter flats will give me a whole new look. I'm loving navy right now, and love navy glitter even more. The "medallion" is small and stamped in the back, so the loud branding that Trinity loathes is not present. The only loudness is that these shoes are covered in glitter. Completely reasonable, me thinks.
These new Revas are fabulous in a peacock color. My husband and/or mother will probably put the kibosh on this one, lest my collection starts to look like the rainbow assortment of Sam & Libbys that I had as a 7th grader.
These glitter flats will give me a whole new look. I'm loving navy right now, and love navy glitter even more. The "medallion" is small and stamped in the back, so the loud branding that Trinity loathes is not present. The only loudness is that these shoes are covered in glitter. Completely reasonable, me thinks.
Speaking of glitter, this clutch is fabulous.
No need to buy it for me, I already bought it for myself last month. The glitter comes off a bit, so I kind of leave a Hansel & Gretel style trail. Leaving behind a trail of glitter was once only a dreamy thought of mine. This purse makes it a reality.
I discovered this beaut in Oprah's magazine. It was one of her gift ideas. I'm adding it to my favorite things. I need a new overnight bag. I also need one with sequins. I don't know why I didn't do pageants now with my affections for all things bedazzled. Oh, that's right, I wasn't so pretty as a young girl.
I also need some new perfume. This stuff is delightfully wonderfully fragranced.
I am talking like Mary Poppins. It is also very pricy. Perhaps I could pull it out of my new weekender bag, Mary style. There would also be a floor lamp in there too, of the latest fashion.
Lululemon makes your body appear more toned than it is. It also feels like I'm wearing my beloved Utes pants. Super comfortable.
This candle is also from one of Oprah's Favorite Things shows. I want a $50 candle. I want one for every room. I have 7 rooms. That's $350 in candles. Thank god I have a small house. That's the only time you'll hear me say that. I'll settle for one.
Now on to things that go in my pie hole.
I blogged about tasting macaroons for the first time in Seattle. There are companies that ship the to you. I think this package would be a treat.
They also have many other flavors.
I could go for some fancy hot chocolate too as a stocking stuffer. This has a hint of cinnamon. Williams-Sonoma has delicious food and drinks. I didn't register for food when I got married. I would like to register for food for Christmas morning.
Ah, the druzy/drusy quartz. The spelling varies on different sites. I spotted a stunning pair of quartz earrings in Puerto Rico. Husband wouldn't buy them. I wish I had. These would make me swoon, but are pricey as well-
While I'm dreaming, I'll take a pair of these
alpaca.
Darling, downy, fluffy preciousness.
When I retire I am going to have an alpaca farm in Tennessee. Either that or a fudge shop on Mackinac Island.
I'm not sure.
I've got about 30 years to decide.
There will be probably several additions to this list.
Merry Christmas.














No comments:
Post a Comment