I was really jazzed about my parents' Christmas card this year. I helped my mom design it, and I loved the center stage I took for 2010's card. I was fancying myself and my crew quite glamorous.
But, oh hell's no, people.

I feel so inadequate. I mean, we smiled! Why didn't we all look alluringly at the camera? 4 year old Caroline hasn't nailed the sultry smirk that Kourtney and Scott's son Mason has clearly mastered at like 18 months. My mother is not showing all of her friends and family her breasts like Kris Jenner. I cannot even compare myself to Khloe. Despite our giantess physiques and massive hair, her groom is a 7 footer NBA superstar who only eats candy. My groom is merely 6 feet tall and eats only candy. Lastly, my daddy pales in comparison to Bruce Jenner. I mean that literally. He is pale compared to Bruce's mega-tan botoxed mask that doesn't move. It seems that Christmas in Indiana is a tad different from Christmas in LA-


1 comment:
I like yours better :)
Post a Comment