Betsy

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Family Christmas

I am blogging out of order, since I left my camera cord at home. We'll start with my family's Christmas, which was at my sister's house in Tennessee.

Mother started off the unwrapping.
We quickly moved to all things Caroline. She was in charge of retrieving presents and opening. ALL of them.
Her fantastic aunt and uncle bought her a handy little fairy wand, which is sure to be broken in about 2.5 seconds.
Sweet T joins my family clan with his own iPad. His first Christmas with us as an official family member is commemorated with this most official symbol.

Robeghan gets in on the action.

There was game playing. We started with BINGO, with Caroline as the caller. We then moved on to an adults only game of TABOO. We pulled out the score sheets and discovered that the last time we played, Katie and I were paired with our college boyfriends. 1999-2010 is a very long gap in our family game playing.
We finished with lots of eating. I got lots of items off of my wish list, including my new watch, my perfume and lots of smelly goods. T and I also got an Apple TV. I'm not sure about that, but we'll figure it out!

No comments: