Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Trinity's Lucky Day

My husband was very excited about his lucky streak this week. He went to work on Wednesday and scored a ticket/suite pass to the Colts game today. That's right, I said a ticket. As in one ticket. A single ticket. Not a pair. Guess which little wifey got to watch the game on tv? When he went to work on Thursday he got even better news. He was one of four people selected in a suite raffle to go down on the field for a few minutes during the game.
My native Tennessean was ecstatic about his first Colts experience. I dropped him off this afternoon with my pink camera in his pocket.
He reported that the entire experience was great and that he had 3 beers, one Coke, hot wings, popcorn and some apple crumb dessert thing. He shared this all when I drove back downtown to retrieve his fool self later this afternoon. Here is the photographic evidence of all that I missed.




Walking on the field
Checking out the scene
Hot cheerleaders
Happy man sans wife next to hot cheerleaders
More hot Santafied cheerleaders
View from the Rolls Royce suite

Chicken wing-eatin' grin

Love from his not at all bitter jealous wife:)

1 comment:

meezo said...

Is he with Rolls Royce? We have a few friends there. What a fun time for him....and he's barely lived here a few years. Lucky guy.