I have been willing the weather to turn warm. My Jedi mind powers have proven unsuccessful thus far. We have had tons of rain in the Hoosier state. I often ponder why I still live here, with the lack of overall excitement and not so great weather. Then I remember that in winter, Santa Claus lives close by, in the spring the Easter Bunny is a happy resident, and in June the birthday fairy visits.
Santa Claus/Easter Bunny/Birthday Fairy=Bob and Jane

My parental units living in close proximity equals joy for all. I submitted an idea for my Easter basket to my Mama Bunny earlier this week. Nothing too expensive, just a little fun. I sent her a message via Nordstrom asking for a little Philosophy Sugar Chick love. She responded with a very clever email.
"Didn't you know? The Easter bunny now sleeps next to you every night. This one is retired."
What?
Oh, now woe is me, peeps. That's a funny pun, sort of. Peeps, like the Easter candy! I hate those, by the way. Marshmallows suck, unless they are baked into Rice Krispie treats or are melted on a s'more of deliciousness.
I started making a list of things I'm currently stalking via the world wide web. My honey bunny can get some ideas, which I'm sure he will surely ignore.
How about these lovelies:
Tory Burch sunglasses

I will attempt to tell him the T stands for Trinity

sugary fabulousness that I don't have to eat

a new straw lid, as my husband calls hats

a flattering one piece bathing suit
I may be making the transition to a oner
I don't think I'm fat, just old
Lastly, a total random wish/desire that can't go into my Easter basket because it would just melt, proving that I'm an idiot and making a total mess.

Chick-fil-a Banana pudding milkshake
Seriously, why must you tantalize me with your clever cow advertisements, spicy chicken sandwiches and waffle fries? Now a banana pudding milkshake? I will be needing a miracle suit after all for the summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment