You know you loved that pun. Don't try to deny it. I love Kashmir, as you all know. The only problem with that blessed gift straight from the Lord Jesus is her hair output quotient is sometimes greater than her cuteness factor. Listen to those math terms! Snap! I'm pretty sure I'm not using them correctly, but whatevs...I teach reading.
I just used the last of my Macy's wedding gift cards on this baby-

A Bissell hand held pet hair vacuum. I totally feel the Magic of Macy's. I'm not kidding. This thing totally sucks, and in such a good way. I've sucked up every inch of cat hair that isn't still attached to the cat.
Speaking of the cat, let me post this totally gratuitous photo that showcases the beauty of my tumbling tendrils far more than it does the cuteness of that little Himmy of mine.

I said it. My hair looks awesome. Fish face looks straight up pissed.

Speaking of precious kitties, T and I had a visitor this week in the form of a 19 lb Ragdoll cat. Dad bought Finny for my mom when my Nanny's old cat Yetti 2 died. She was Yetti 2 because she was the second Yetti that Nanny had. Nanny was very creative, except when it came to naming cats. Anyway, Dad tried to ease Mom's pain by buying a very overpriced purebred Puss that was guaranteed to cuddle, hence the breed name "Ragdoll."
Guess who totally got hosed for like $800? My dad! Finn looks good, but he doesn't want to be held any more than the fool feline pictured above him. By the way, who pays for a cat? My family does. So there.
He spent the day skulking around the house, and then we took him to the Indianapolis airport on a field trip to meet my mom and dad. They were returning from a vacation in Naples. Big Boy Puss anxiously awaited their arrival.
Trinity drove us. I had to take this picture because he totally looks like Justin Bieber to me here with his black hoody. I have Bieber Fever, so it works.
This was a totally odd little post, even for me. In other news, I ordered my new swimsuit. Score! I actually opted for a tankini, and it looks decent. I hate that word "tankini" so don't expect me to repeat it if I run into you while wearing it. I also tried that banana pudding milkshake from the Chick and it didn't disappoint. I think I swooned a bit as I slurped. You need to get one. Lastly, I wacked my hair off. It's way short. Pictures to follow. Toodles-

No comments:
Post a Comment