Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

San Juan, here we come!

I am a very happy girlie today. Trinity and I booked our little week long vacation this summer to celebrate one year of marriage. I suggested a trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico. He actually went for it!

I have been there. I traveled there with my original true love, C. Lo, back in August, 2008.



I am now returning there with my current true love, Sweet T.
I got a recommendation to stay at La Concha from the lovely Jessie @

She went to Puerto Rico on her babymoon.
Here are some lovely photos, courtesy of Travelocity.com






I did some research on the resort and found that it was featured in Architectural Digest. I grew up around this magazine, since my Nanny had a subscription and I always loved looking at the pictures of beautiful homes and places to visit. Nanny would have approved. After reading this article, I was sold!



No comments: