Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 12, 2012

30 Weeks

My summer is quickly winding down.  I have nothing fun to report at this point, so I will share odd tidbits, which I suppose isn't out of the ordinary.

Tuesday morning Trinity got up at his usual 6 a.m. to get in the shower and discovered a fluffy Himalayan chilling in there.  Senility is truly setting in, I fear.
So now we have a fluff who appears to be suffering from dementia.
He plucked her out and she went about her regular 12,000+hour nap routine the rest of the day.   
I didn't bother Trinity with my weekly picture, and decided to take it myself all cheesy style, in my bedroom mirror.

The bathroom light showed more of my rounded profile.
These weekly pictures are so bad I might submit them to a crappy maternity photo website, if one exists.

I have been preparing for Meghan's bachelorette party.  I am normally such an awesome bachelorette party guest, since I go to sleep at 9:00.  It seems I can get worse, now that I'm somewhat swollen and terribly hot at all times.  I'm going to do my best and I will be an awesome designated driver.  
I went to Target tonight to pick up pink champagne to accompany pink glittery cupcakes that I am serving to the ladies at Meg's lingerie shower.  I like a theme.
As I waddled to the check out with several bottles of champagne, I felt that people were looking at me and judging me as a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome spreader.  
I actually made eye contact with about 3 different women and announced, "This isn't for me, I'm not drinking this."  
Oh, for shame.
I can't handle the thought of someone judging me, clearly.

I arrived home to discover this picture text on my phone.  


Katie sends about one text per week that features Ronald McDonald, Grimace, or if I'm really lucky, The Hamburgler.  Caroline is so accustomed to this clown, which I find to be a hoot.


No comments: