Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2012

31 Week Updates

My friend Jen took this photo at 6:15 before our yoga class on Wednesday morning to commemorate 31 weeks.


Notice I said BEFORE yoga.
I'm still all shiny face.
That is one thing I have noticed about pregnancy.
I'm shiny all of the time.
I wish my Clinique pressed powder came in body size.
Big girl body size.

Please take note of the ever morphing belly button.
It is no longer an innie, but not quite an outie.
The top part is an outie, making it look like it has a hood or canopy.
From the side it appears that my stomach has grown a nose.
Horrifying.

Speaking of horrifying, I start school a week from Monday.
Summer went by fairly quickly.
I am feeling a bit excited to see the darlings and start a new job for approximately 6-8 weeks, depending on Genevieve's cook time.  
Then 12 weeks of freedom, and by freedom I mean flipping the frick out over trying to keep a newborn alive.
My new job can't be any harder than that.

No comments: