Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Anniversary

Hello friends.
This week we celebrated both 32 weeks of cook time and our 2nd anniversary. 
Here I am in all of my glory with 8 weeks left.  
Those pants look ridiculous.
Comfort is well overriding style at this point.

Here's a couple of photos where I don't look ridiculous. 


I really never tire of looking at these.
These past two years have passed by so quickly and a lot has changed.
We bought a new house.
We became landlords by renting our old dollhouse.
We became parents.  

I had to show T how I felt with a special anniversary card.


As you can see, I'm as sentimental as ever.
I promise I wrote some sweet nothings inside.

We rocked the occasion with a trip to our local Hibachi grill.
Nothing says anniversary like a man flinging eggs into his chef hat and setting onions on fire.
I didn't get a picture of us at the restaurant.
Like I said, the man was a little too busy entertaining and was unable to snap photos with knives flying everywhere.

We concluded our raucous night with a trip to Target to buy toilet paper.
Such is reality.
The romance can be astounding at times.  

I kid.
I love that man to pieces and we laughed the evening away.
We ended our anniversary with our recent nightly tradition.
We get into bed, call the kitty and I read a book aloud to my husband, my cat, and my ninja like child.  I'm finally realizing that my elementary teaching career has given me an endless supply of children's literature and perhaps I should indeed start reading regularly to my child.  

Trinity then  comments on how he has all he needs in life with a sarcastic wife, a kicking daughter, and a biting cat.  

It's truly beautiful.

I leave you with this funny that my friend Corrie send me for my iPhone.


What?
Ryan Gosling is calling?
I must answer or answer?
Declining is not an option when it comes to Ryan. 

No comments: