Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun at the Track

T and I were able to go to the track today after school to see the cars practicing. I have been to the race twice, but I had never been to a practice before. We went for T's work and the suite was nice and we had some yummy vittles to eat. We also got passes to go down to the pit area.

I was very proud of mine and wanted to make sure everyone saw it.
The view from our area


We got so close to the action!
I saw lots of tiny men with great hair. They were small! I mean, like Keebler Elf small. I resisted the urge to scream out,
"Shouldn't you be in your tree making cookies?"
They wouldn't have heard me anyway.
Trinity was there to keep me safe. My gangly self was almost hit a couple of times by little golf cart like mobiles carrying equipment and big stacks of tires. I couldn't hear them coming! I was wearing my plugs.
Standing with arms akimbo always makes me smile!
Stretching after running laps is important.

I think I want to be a race car wife. The travel, the big sunglasses, the skinny body. I'm in.

No comments: