Pictured Left-Right in Southern Indiana's finest J.C. Penneys, circa 1983
Robby (aka Humpty Dumpty), Flawless Katie, and Mouth Breathin', Droopy eyed Bets
I was trying to think of a creative way to reveal the results of my latest sinus CT scan to the world. I think this photo says it all. I can't breathe, fools! Finally, affirmation that I'm not just a slack jawed woman who snores like a wild boar.
My otolaryngologist shared my results at "The Big Reveal" on Tuesday. Deviated septum, jacked up sphenoid and something else sinus cavities. Not good. I am going to have a second opinion, but am mostly like going to schedule sinus surgery this summer. The idea of not having sinus infections about every month and a half sounds quite appealing. A 2 hour procedure under general anesthesia with an instrument very close to my brain is unappealing. Last summer my biggest day involved a beautiful ivory dress. This summer it might entail a backless hospital gown that will undoubtedly allow me to flash my hindquarters to many a healthcare worker in the recovery room. I shan't get ahead of myself. I must first get that second opinion. I promise this is not all a ruse so I can get rhinoplasty like all of those Hollywood folks. However, once it is all done, don't be surprised if you notice smaller nostrils.
I was trying to think of a creative way to reveal the results of my latest sinus CT scan to the world. I think this photo says it all. I can't breathe, fools! Finally, affirmation that I'm not just a slack jawed woman who snores like a wild boar.
My otolaryngologist shared my results at "The Big Reveal" on Tuesday. Deviated septum, jacked up sphenoid and something else sinus cavities. Not good. I am going to have a second opinion, but am mostly like going to schedule sinus surgery this summer. The idea of not having sinus infections about every month and a half sounds quite appealing. A 2 hour procedure under general anesthesia with an instrument very close to my brain is unappealing. Last summer my biggest day involved a beautiful ivory dress. This summer it might entail a backless hospital gown that will undoubtedly allow me to flash my hindquarters to many a healthcare worker in the recovery room. I shan't get ahead of myself. I must first get that second opinion. I promise this is not all a ruse so I can get rhinoplasty like all of those Hollywood folks. However, once it is all done, don't be surprised if you notice smaller nostrils.


No comments:
Post a Comment