Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lilly Fun

Today I took T to another new spot for him in Indy. We visited the Lilly gardens on the grounds of the IMA.
We also saw the outside of the house. I've been there, and interiors aren't really his thing, so we stayed outside in the lovely weather.
I kept calling it my "Grey Gardens, " and imagining that I was little Edie, minus the pantyhose, head wraps and craziness. If you don't know what I'm talking about you must rent that movie starring Jessica Lange and Drew Barrymore. It is fascinating. T and I watched the original documentary prior to seeing the Hollywood version. It truly is an amazing story.

Grey Gardens



We journeyed on, sans map. Luckily T was wearing a compass so we didn't lose our path.
The house is so beautiful
I can't! I can't reenact this even though I want to! Is there a car coming?
There. I did it! Only once, though. I'm not a total idiot.
What did you say, Trinity? I didn't quite curve my back enough, and my foot should rest on the ground? Well then, I must do it again. This is art, for Lord's sake.

No comments: